The Humble Hen Farm Guarantee
Please notify us by email within 7 days of delivery if you receive a plant that is questionable. We will gladly correct any subsequent issues that are our responsibility. Email via the Contact Us button below.
- Our plants are healthy and in prime condition.
- Our plants are adequately rooted and true to variety.
- These are not starter plants, they are grown to a much larger size and are ready to be planted right into your garden.
- All offerings are personally selected by Jason and he doesn’t like to grow things that struggle. Why bother?
- All of our plants have been fully inspected by the Virginia Department of Agriculture.
- Our expert staff is available to help with any questions you may have, expect best communication through our prompt email response.
We are not responsible for losses caused by
- Bad weather, including in transit.
- Lack of preparation and care of newly planted perennials.
- Damage from animals, especially deer.
- Novice gardeners, killing plants is all a part of honing your skills.
- Zone stretching, trying to grow something that is either not hot or cold tolerant to where you live.
Please note: Due to the nature of perennials, you are buying root systems. A broken stem or leaf will not affect the health of the plant.
That all being said, we stand behind the quality of every plant. We will do everything in our power to make the customer happy and have a plant they can enjoy for many years to come.
Patience is a learned skill and gardening is a fantastic teacher.